INVESTMENT COMPETITION NO 12, 2019
Friday 29 March 2019 to Friday 27 September 2019
NB There is no real money involved in the Competition, it is purely an exercise in stock picking.
ONLY STOCKS FROM ASX300 WITH A MINIMUM PRICE OF $1
1. Competitors are to choose a portfolio of stocks from the ASX300 list to a total value of $100,000. The ASX300 list we will be using is the one published on 1 February 2019 and available here.
2. Each $100,000 portfolio is to consist of between one and five stocks. Values are to be in round thousands of dollars, ie all that is needed is the dollar value for each selection
3. No stock is to be priced at less than $1.00 at the start of the competition.
4. It is OK to “buy” and “sell” during the competition period and also to hold cash, by advice to Gordon Davies - no limit on number of changes
5. Dividends will be included in the total gain over the Competition period
6. The Competition will commence on Friday 29 March 2019 with values at close of trade on that day and close at the end of trading on Friday 27 September 2019
7. There is an entry fee of $5 per person per portfolio, payable to Axel Buchner or Graeme Jessep, to cover prizes.
8. All entries to be lodged with Gordon Davies at email@example.com before close of trade on Friday 29 March 2019.
9. It will be OK to “hold in cash” at the commencement of the competition, as long as you notify Gordon before the commencement date. Shares “purchased” subsequently will be priced as at close of trade on the date the “purchase” advice is emailed.
Investments can be tracked on the Investsmart web site at investsmart.com.au
Password Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All welcome to try their luck
The PROBUS CLUB of TURRAMURRA Inc